Web Hosting

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bit About Munich



Munich is one city in Europe's most familiar to me, and I liked the city's most compared to other major cities in Europe, probably because Munich was not too crowded and the people who seem to be friendly, as well as public transport is very comfortable in this city.


There are many places that I like in this town, like Marianplatz, English Garden, Deutche museums, Traditional Markets or known as "Virtual Market" as well, and much more comfortable place to shop or just to relax. To watch how people run in hurry to do their own business.


I observe, there are changes that occur within 10 years, First time I visited this city, the passengers on the subway looked stiff, unfriendly, and do not like to talk to one another, such as habits of Asian society in general.


But now, when I entered the subway, I heard the sound of laughter and jokes from the passengers, not only from the migrants, but also a native of Germany, I think it better, make life seem more vivid and communication becomes easier and open, we know that misunderstandings often occur because the communication factor.


For those who like to party, especially for those who like to drink beer, you can come to a beer party in early October or late September, the event was held at the famous English Garden.


Virtual Market / traditional market in Munich is also interesting, in this market presented a variety of typical German food and a variety of fresh juices.

Lets see video I took from youtube, just to show in case you never been there, click on  HERE  


Regard,



No comments:

Post a Comment