Web Hosting

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thailand

Have you been there? I was there, don't ask about the temperature, I could not stand because so hot and very humid. Many nice place there, the people extra friendly to every tourist, I was thinking that Thai people most friendly people to outsider, they are so open and always good willing to give you hand.

I will not say more, because I think most of you also have been there, or if you like to know more, then you should go there personally, many big hotel in Bangkok for good price ( you also can see and book the hotel from my blog by clicking on the right side in the screen). The flight  also very easy to get it, I think the is if you use Thai Airways.

What I would show you is one of the most popular place for tourist even "very hard" to be there, please watch this VIDEO

regard,







No comments:

Post a Comment