Web Hosting

Friday, September 24, 2010

Surf the Dream,

I'm not sure, how many times I had this dream, I stare at the sky, I saw a cloud the obvious with some magnificent palaces there, I was stunned because the castle and the clouds were so real in my dreams.
You see this photo bellow, I just 'borow' from Photo Bucket, what this image, just look like this was always came in my dream:


Some people believe that dreams have meaning, but some people consider that dream is dream just the result of subconscious brain, I do not want to position where I must stand up, the dream could be just a 'complementary to sleep' but dreams can also be a sign of nature of something will happen in the future, can be about you, about other or about universe.

 For 'sure' whether our dreams are not meaningless, we must see how the 'shape' of our dream and the extent of our 'lost' in the dream we had. Ofcourse this conviction or this assumption not more from what we call 'superstition'.

Interestingly, for Sigmund Freud, for him, the dream is not just a gesture, let alone something that is not meaningful in life. But the dream is hidden impulse that don't have time to manifest in the real behavior.
This could be due to the norms in the communities where prohibited, or because the situation does not allow these impulses manifested. Thus, the natural impulse is stored in the unconscious person who eventually a time comes in dreamland.

What is clear, for sure, that we able to dream, whether beautiful or strange dream in our sleep is a gift that we must be grateful, there are a few of my friends he was never a dream in their sleep.

regard,







 

No comments:

Post a Comment